Forms & Terms and Conditions
Wow Auction Forms
WOW Auction - CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. There are no warranties or representations of merchantability, of fitness, nor of any other kind, express or implied. All items are available for your examination prior to bidding. Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to authenticity, age, condition, materials or any other feature of items being sold. WOW Auction attempts to catalog every lot correctly and will attempt to point out any defects but will not be responsible or liable for the correctness of the catalog or other descriptions of the lot. We recommend prospective bidders examine all items in which they have an interest or contact us prior to bidding for a condition report or to express concerns with the description. By placing a bid, either in person, by phone, absentee or via the Internet, you signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire to or that you have chosen not to examine them. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you have an expert examine the lot for you or do not bid on the item in question. If your item(s) are damaged in shipping, you will need to contact the shipper to file a claim. If your item(s) are being shipped and there is a condition problem upon receipt, you are expected to notify us immediately by phone at 239-939-0555. Refunds or adjustments will be handled on an individual basis.
- WOW offers a 48 hour money back guarantee backed by the consignor. As such, this guarantee covers only the functionality of the item and does not cover the size, condition, color or any other aspect of the item whatsoever. The guarantee period begins at the time of pick-up and lasts 48 hours, however, it will not be extended beyond 3:00 p.m. on the fourth business day following the auction close. The winning bidder should notify our office immediately upon discovery of the problem and must return the item to the WOW Showroom (in the same condition it was in when picked-up) by the fourth business day following the close of the auction. In the event the item is not returned in a timely manner, the guarantee is null and void.
- The successful bidder is the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer. Any tie bids will go to the bidder at the live auction. In the event of any dispute between bidders, or in the event of doubt on WOW Auction's part as to the validity of any bid, the auctioneer will have the final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the article in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, WOW Auction's sale record is conclusive.
- The purchaser assumes full responsibility for items at the completion of the auction.
- There will be a buyer's premium for bidders added to the price of each lot and it will be considered part of the total purchase price.
- All purchases will be subject to a 6% Florida sales tax unless the purchaser possesses a valid State of Florida Department of Revenue tax-exempt certificate. Out of state internet bidders are not subject to Florida sales tax. WOW Auction must have a valid exemption certificate with resale certificate number and signature on any tax exempt sale except for out of state internet bidders.
- SHIPPING - Any purchases made that need to be shipped will be at the sole expense of the purchaser and will be added to the final price. Shipping of small items will be handled in house at an additional cost to the buyer. Any item that cannot be sent through USPS or similar carrier must be sent by common carrier or specialty delivery services. You may contact shippers for quotes on larger items. All property should be removed from our premises no later than 3:00 P.M. of the 3rd business day following the end of the auction. Unless prior arrangements have been made with WOW Auction, items not removed by the specified time will be charged storage and handling fees of Cost is the greater of $5 per item or $20 each business day until removal. After 7 business days from the end of the auction, if items have not been picked up or prior arrangements have not been made, the items will be transferred back into WOW Auction's possession.
- If we are prevented by fire, theft, or any other reason whatsoever from delivering any property to the purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid, by the purchaser for such property.
- WOW Auction reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time before the auction without liability.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid not commensurate with the value of the property offered.
- A range of estimates may be given on a lot with either a low and/or high estimate. Estimates should not be relied on as a prediction of the actual selling price, estimates are simply an opinion.
- If any applicable conditions herein are not complied with by the purchaser, WOW Auction at its option may either (a) cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages all payments made by the purchaser or (b) resell the property at public auction without reserve or minimum selling price, and the purchaser will be liable for any deficiency and costs, including handling charges, expenses of both sales, the commission on both sales at regular rates, all other charges due hereunder and incidental damages.
- Acceptance of these terms is also an acceptance of the Terms & Conditions of Sabae, online auction host.
WOW Auction is Southwest Florida’s premier online auction house specializing in all types of auctions, including:
Antiques, Appliances, Bankruptcy Auctions, Boats and Vehicles, Business Liquidations, Estate Sales, Furniture, Heavy Equipment and Machinery, Tools, Vacations, and MORE!